Coaching Essentials for Team Leaders
Teams that collaborate and work well together, perform better. Multidisciplinary teams are becoming increasingly common and although progress isn’t moving at quite the speed we’d like, there is greater diversity than ever in our organisations.
In order to make the most of the strengths of individual members in their teams, leaders are increasingly reaching for coaching skills to enhance, not just their own performance, but also those they work alongside.
This interactive webinar is designed for those who are new to leading and coaching, and those who seek a refresher or a new approach to their usual leadership style.
Attendees will participate in rich and reflective conversations in small groups.
You will leave the webinar with an understanding of:
- How coaching skills can support collaborative working
- Coaching techniques that focus team members on their collective goals
- The benefits of an outcome-focussed coaching approach
- How coaching language can be used to improve accountability in teams
- Ways to create psychological safety and leverage a team’s diversity.
- Coaching techniques you can apply to your own situation
The session will be led by Jane Eames. Jane is an executive coach, with a particular specialisation in communication and performance issues. Jane is accredited by EMCC Global as an Individual Team Coach and she holds a Level 7 qualification in Executive Coaching from the Institute of Leadership and Management as well as Diplomas in Corporate & Executive Coaching and Personal Performance Coaching from The Coaching Academy.
Fees for the session are as follows:
£20 plus VAT
£30 plus VAT