- Our programmes enable participants to develop and enhance an individual coaching framework
- Our learning methodology is experiential: we encourage participants to discover principles for themselves
- Our programmes recognise previous education and experience and allow participants to design an individual journey
- Our programmes are designed and delivered by an internationally experienced faculty with both academic qualifications and practical experience of coaching
- Our Foundation in Coaching Practice is internationally accredited through the EMCC, the ICF and the AC
We create the right conditions for participants to begin the journey of building a professional coaching practice. In a safe, non-judgemental space, we support participants in the integration of their existing experience and strengths within a unique, reflective coaching framework and model.
This approach will help define their unique contribution to the field of coaching, in theory and application. It also provides participants with a foundation for the continued building of professional practice throughout their career – a process that never ends.