Coaching Essentials for managers and leaders
Leading a team in a fast-changing world has put new demands on managers and leaders. We can no longer rely on our own knowledge and experience to help others perform, develop and thrive. Instead, a coaching mind-set is required. An approach that empowers individuals to learn and builds their capacity to be self-directed performers and learners.
i-coach’s Coaching Essentials is a 10-week blended learning programme that instils the principles of a coaching mind-set and helps you put them into practice. It lays the foundation for effective conversations which enable performance across the organisation and unleash the potential of individuals and teams.
The learning journey
The programme combines webinars, observed skills practice with practical application, self-study and reflection.
These learnings are split over 10.5 hours of live webinar, skills practice and shared-learning sessions, and 16 hours of self-study and practice in your work environment.
Download the full learning journey here
On successful completion, you will be able to:
- Embrace a ‘coaching’ mind-set and confidently use foundation coaching skills
- Have increased awareness of your communication and learning preferences and how they impact others
- Engage in effective formal and informal coaching conversations
- Have a better understanding of learning theory
- Establish practices to further develop and sustain your coaching approach
This programme is run as an ‘open programme’ where individuals or organisations can register to send managers or leaders. We also run this programme as a bespoke programme for organisations. Next upcoming dates are listed below.
Coaching Essentials (July Programme)
- Webinar 1 | 21st July - 14:00-15:30 BST
- Webinar 2 | 28th July - 14:00-15:30 BST
- Webinars 3 & 3A | 04th August - 14:00-17:30 BST (includes a break)
- Webinar 4 | 25th August - 14:00-15:30 BST
- Webinar 5 | 22nd September - 10:00-11:30 BST
Coaching Essentials (September Programme)
- Webinar 1 | 15th September - 14:00-15:30 BST
- Webinar 2 | 22nd September - 14:00-15:30 BST
- Webinar 3 & 3A | 29th September - 14:00-17:30 BST (includes a break)
- Webinar 4 | 20th October - 14:00-17:30 BST
- Webinar 5 | 17th November - 14:00-15:30 GMT (as BST ends 25/10/20)
£575+VAT for 10 week programme – limited to 12 participants BOOK NOW!
To find out more or to register please register your interest using the form below, or contact us here.
If you would like to run this programme for an organisation cohort, please get in touch.