i-connect group sessions
Connect with likeminded coaches from across the globe to share your highs and lows, get out of your echo chamber and feel nurtured. These regular online meet ups are a great opportunity to reenergise, review progress and reconnect with your values. Sessions are held once a month at the same time so you can join all or as and when you can. It’s completely free to join and open to all those who have trained with i-coach academy over the years or are part of the i-coach community.
The past year has been hugely challenging for many professional coaches as we seek to support others through difficult times. It has been tough going in many ways – and if we are to create safe holding spaces for others to share their experiences, we need to show ourselves some TLC too.
So i-coach is launching a new support initiative: i-connect. This will be a digital space where members of our community can meet, reflect, share ideas/perspectives/ frustrations and be nurtured by others. You’re welcome to join as many sessions as you choose and there’s absolutely no charge – and nothing you need to prepare. We simply ask that you join on time, stay for the full session and bring a curious, open and compassionate mindset.
i-connect sessions will be held every month and delivered by zoom on the second Wednesday of every month at 17:00 UK time
If you’re interested in attending, please register in advance on Eventbrite so we have an idea of numbers. But the session will still, run whether there are 2 or 50 participants. To find out more, please contact email@example.com
2021 i-connect dates for diaries and hosts as follows:
- 11 August 2021 (17:00-18:15 BST) with Roger Maitland on Emergence and future-fit coaching, to register click here
- 08 September 2021 (17:00-18:15 BST) with Marti Janse van Rensburg - to register click here
- 13 October 2021 (17:00-18:15 BST) The X-factor in Existential Coaching is not philosophical but practical, but then, what is it? Join us to explore the possibilities with Reinhard Moors - to register click here
- 10 November 2021 (17:00-18:15 GMT) with Lisa Gresty - to register click here
- 08 December 2021 (17:00-18:15) with Caroline Horner - to register click here