Gain new insights and unlock your leadership potential in the post-pandemic world
In these uncertain times, managers and leaders are under more pressure than ever before.
Starting in September, over six months, we are offering a series of four small group coaching sessions for managers who are facing similar leadership challenges in a post-lockdown world.
You will be able to test ideas, gain support and learn from your own and others’ experiences in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
Prioritise your personal resilience and leadership post lockdown.
The old adage is true: you can’t pour from an empty cup. Leading effectively in uncertain times requires a lot of personal resilience and now is the time to prioritise it.
We are offering a series of group coaching sessions for senior leaders to develop their resilience so that they can lead effectively and support others through change too.
You’ll have the opportunity to connect with individuals who are facing similar challenges in a post-lockdown world.
You will be able to:
- carve out time and space for you to reflect
- explore issues from multiple perspectives outside of your current networks
- learn from your own and others experience of managing and leading at this time
- unlock potential blind spots in yourself
- test ideas, gain support and learn in a safe, non-judgmental environment
- build your support structure by establishing new enabling connections
Group size – no more than five people per group
Group sessions are 2 hours each for four sessions, we require you to commit to attending a minimum of three of the four sessions to join these sessions taking place:
- September 2021
- November 2021
- January 2022
- March 2022
About this event
Almost everyone has struggled with the emotional, psychological and physical impact of lockdown in one way or another – but leaders have been the ones to bear the strategic uncertainty faced by their organisations.
Led by i-coach founder, Caroline Horner, this bespoke four-part group coaching series will address the myriad challenges many leaders have faced over the past few months and equip you with the skills to effectively navigate the uncertainty of the future.
Alongside a small group of peers, you’ll explore themes that are important to you and your group. Typical examples include:
- How to bring yourself to your leadership and management to ensure it is not excessively hard work
- How to unlock new ideas and lead transformational change at this uncertain and simultaneously creative and exciting time
- How to inspire and motivate individuals and teams when nothing is certain, fatigue and low morale may have set in and pressure to perform is high
- How to care for yourself, your mental health and well-being while supporting others with their own challenges
- How to have difficult conversations and work with emotion – e.g. redundancies, diversity and inclusion themes, interpersonal conflict
- How to create psychological safety in hybrid working environment
The sessions will take place bi monthly between September 2021 and March 2022, with each session lasting 2 hours. They’ll be fully interactive to allow for a deeper exploration of the issues at hand.
To sign up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline will invite you to a short conversation to learn more about you and what you are looking for from a group before confirming your place
Please note: Sessions are limited to 5 people and we endeavour to bring together people who do not know each other.