Effective leadership in uncertain times
Prioritise your personal resilience and avoid leadership burnout.
The old adage is true: you can’t pour from an empty cup. Leading effectively in uncertain times requires a lot of personal resilience and now is the time to prioritise it.
We are offering a series of group coaching sessions for senior leaders to develop their resilience so that they can lead effectively and support others through change too.
You’ll have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who are facing similar challenges in a post-lockdown world.
You will be able to test ideas, gain support and learn in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
Once a month from November 2020 – May 2021 for 90 minutes
Group Size: 5 but a number of groups will run
About this event
Almost everyone has struggled with the emotional, psychological and physical impact of lockdown in one way or another – but leaders have been the ones to bear the strategic uncertainty faced by their organisations.
Led by i-coach founder, Caroline Horner, this bespoke five-part group coaching series will address the myriad challenges many leaders have faced over the past few months and equip you with the skills to effectively navigate the uncertainty of the future. Alongside a small group of like-minded peers, you’ll explore themes that are important to you and your group. Typical examples include:
- How to inspire and motivate individuals and teams when nothing is certain and anxieties are high
- How to retain cohesion in your team when working virtually and ‘zoom’ fatigue sets in
- How to have difficult conversations and work with emotion – e.g. redundancies and the emotional fallout
- How to create psychological safety online
- How to set meaningful and measurable boundaries
- How to recognise and act when you see the signs of burnout
- How to care for yourself protect your own mental health
The sessions will run once a month for six months between November 2020 and May 2021, with each session lasting 90 minutes. They’ll be fully interactive to allow for a deeper exploration of the issues at hand.
To sign up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll then reach out and have a brief conversation to fully understand your needs and to match you with an appropriate group.
Please note: Sessions are limited to 5 people and groups are typically made up of people who do not know each other
* We offer a 20% discount for those who work in the public or third-sector or who are self-employed.