Could you be a coach? Join one of our free webinars
Join this interactive session, in conversation with others, to help you to determine if being a coach is for you and, if so, support you to take the first step.
In the short session, date options below, i-coach will provide:
- an introduction to coaching and the value of accreditation
- insight into the coaching market in the UK
- what coaching means in different markets
- what it takes to become a coach
i-coach have researched the stages of coach development over the years to inform the i-coach learning philosophy, approach and curriculum. Highlights from Dr Caroline Horner's research will be shared.
There will also be an opportunity to hear about the paths for coach development available through i-coach so you can explore what in the i-coach portfolio would be the best fit for you.
Alumni of the programme frequently join to share their reflections on the i-coach experience and explain how to get the most from your investment. You can also read student case studies from Katie, Hamid and Paul.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Webinars taking place:
- 27 January 2022 (09:30-10:30) to register click here
- 02 February 2022 (12:30-13:30) to register click here
- 10 February 2022 (09:30-10:30) to register click here
- 16 February 2022 (17:00-18:00) to register click here
You are also welcome to contact us directly should you wish a one to one conversation